How do I perform a mini-squat in Precision mode?
Here are a few tips to help you correctly perform the mini-squat in Precision mode:
- In the starting position, make sure your knees are slightly flexed.
- Distribute your weight over the heels and balls of your feet; imagine your feet are glued to the floor.
- Keep your entire body tight during the whole squat.
- To start, breathe in, break at your hips and push your butt back. Keep sending your hips backwards as your knees begin to bend. It’s important that you start by bringing your hips back, and not by bending your knees.
- Keep your back straight, your spine neutral, and your chest and shoulders up. Keep looking straight ahead and focus your gaze in front of you.
- As you squat, focus on keeping your knees directly above your feet. It is important that your knees do not go past your toes at any point during the squat.
- On the screen you will see when you need to perform the mini-squat. When timed successfully, the robot will jump to the next floating island.