Valedo is nominated for the 'FIBO INNOVATION AWARD'
Valedo is nominated for the 'FIBO INNOVATION AWARD' 2015 in the categorie 'Health promotion'.
Categories of this year:
• Training Equipment for fitness, rehabilitation and prevention
• Health Promotion (Products and services)
• Interior & Design
• Training Concepts (e.g. Functional Training, Group Fitness)
The jury, which is coordinated by TÜV Rheinland, has been spoilt for choice for almost 15 years now from the growing number of applying products.
The jury in 2015 and previously has been composed of the following persons:
• Prof. Dr. Ingo Froböse (DSHS Cologne, academic manager of IQPR GmbH)
• Matthias Lompa (TÜV Rheinland)
• Melanie Bauermann (TÜV Rheinland)
• Elmar Trunz-Carlisi (Founder of the IPN in Cologne)
• Paul Eigenmann (Co–founder of QUALITOP, DIN*–standardization committee for fitness studios)